The Complexion Clay is a powerful yet gentle blend of pink and white kaolin clays, rose petal powder, hibiscus flower, green tea, vanilla, and licorice root extracts. A dry mixture which when mixed with a liquid of your choice, turns into a creamy vitamin- and antioxidant-rich face mask.
Why a dry mask?
► It is 100% natural.
► It has a very long and stable shelf life.
► It gives you double the product.
What's in it and what do they do for my skin?:
- Rose Petal Powder - Incredible in its ability to balance the skin. It boasts astringent, and anti-bacterial properties but does not strip the skin of moisture leaving your skin glowing and pampered.
- Hibiscus Flower - Hibiscus is quite the amazing flower and has even been affectionately named “the botox plant”. Used in skincare for thousands of years, this amazing herb is a natural source of alpha hydroxy acids (Vitamin C). These acids can gently exfoliate your skin while encouraging the replacement of dead and dull cells with new ones. It also boats anti-aging properties with the capability of soothing, smoothing, and firming the skin.
- Licorice Root - Though the anti-inflammatory and whitening properties are the most attractive qualities in licorice for skin care, the extract also has powerful antioxidants that help protect the skin from free-radical induced damage.
- Green Tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and is known to reduce the appearance of sun damage.
- Vanilla - Not only does it smell delicious, vanilla is also a good source of vitamins and minerals, and especially B vitamins, and can help improve skin tone and encourage wound healing.
- Blend of Pink and White Kaolin clays makes this mask suitable for sensitive skin. They work together to help stimulate circulation to the skin while gently exfoliating and cleansing it. They also do not overly draw oils from the skin and can therefore be used on dry skin types.
Nourishing Brightening Softening
Simply mix 1 part dry clay mix with 1 or 2 parts liquid or oil of your choice until a creamy paste forms. Spread paste on face (avoiding eyes) and let dry 15 minutes. Splash face with warm water to loosen mask then gently wipe off with wet washcloth and pat dry. Follow with toner and moisturizer.
A few ideas on what to mix it with: Oil (olive, jojoba, almond, etc.), milk/buttermilk, plain yogurt, honey, aloe vera gel, your favorite moisturizer.
Expand menu below to read reviews.
Pink Kaolin Clay, White Kaolin Clay, Organic Rose Petal Powder, Organic Hibiscus Flower Powder, Organic Green Tea Powder, Licorice Root Extract, Vanilla Powder